Creating CRM web forms is fast and easy with the PowerWebForm add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. PowerWebForm lets you capture information from an online web form, and instantly pull that information directly into CRM. You can then choose to create a lead, a contact, or any other CRM entity, including custom entities. Easily build your web form in CRM, post the web form on your web page, and start gathering submissions! PowerWebForm eliminates the need to export/import lists from other databases and into CRM. Plus, you now have the ability to follow up with visitors who have shown interest on your site, without any lag time whatsoever.
- Choose from many different field types including text box, radio button, check box, drop down and more.
- Customize the look and feel of the web form using CSS, so that the form fits flawlessly into your web page.
- Turn captcha on or off to prevent the submission of spam in your forms.
- Automatically populate CRM fields when a form is submitted:
- Example: Use the Hidden field type to automatically populate the Topic of the lead that is created from a web form, or to populate the lead source or something similar
- Redirect visitors, either manually through clicking a button or automatically, after they have filled out the form.
- Receive automatic notifications as soon as a web visitor has submitted the form.
- Set up duplicate detection in the form, so that you don’t end up with duplicates in your Dynamics CRM.
- Send an auto-responder to web form submitters with the help of CRM workflows.
- Track the success of a campaign, using PowerWebForm in combination with PowerWebTraffic (one of our other powerful PowerPack add-ons) to see how many visitors have visited your landing page vs. how many visitors took action and filled out the form.
- PowerWebForm supports foreign languages – all text on the form can be customized.
Need to take your web forms offline? With our PowerWebForm mobile app, you can use your web forms offline and sync the submissions back to your CRM when you regain internet access. The PowerWebForm mobile app is great for on the road sales teams, trade shows, and more! The PowerWebForm mobile app is available in the Microsoft, Apple, and Android stores.
Why join the list? Easy peasy.
- You’ll be the first to hear about newly released add-ons
- You’ll get updates on ongoing enhancements to current add-ons
- You’ll learn innovative ways to put your add-ons to use!